'Tracking status'refers to the status of your package at the shipping carrier (postal transporters, international express or other shipping carrier) after submitting it on '1Tracking'. Tracking history and relevant information will then be displayed on the website. The'1Tracking' trajectory display is divided into 3 parts：First vessel track、origin track、destination track.
- At this stage, it means that the seller sent out the package from warehouse, and it is waiting for the shipping carrier to receive it:
- - The shipping carrier has received package’s information but not the package itself.
- - The package was not delivered to the shipping carrier yet, or it just arrived but not ready to be shipped yet.
- In case the status of a package has not been updated for a long time, kindly contact your seller to confirm whether the package was already shipped.
- At this stage, it means that the shipping carrier received the package which is under process at the logistics operation center.
- - The parcel was shipped but did not arrive at the destination country yet. Please note that the delivery takes a lot of time if the package was shipped through the postal office shipping method, as well as, the tracking information is not updated timely and we kindly ask the recipient to wait patiently and contact his/her seller if necessary.
- - The parcel arrived at the destination country and is still under the process of customs clearance which is considered the most crucial step for international shipping. In case the status of the package has not been updated for a while, the recipient will need to contact his/ her seller or the local customs to provide specific documents for customs clearance if needed. If the status shows that the package is detained by customs, then the recipient must contact his/her seller to provide relevant information about the package (invoice, description).
- At this stage, it means that the package arrived at the destination country and will be handed to the post office. The recipient may contact the shipping carrier to get relevant information in case he/she needs to pick up the package, or just wait patiently for the post-man to deliver it.
- - In case of a delayed delivery or the recipient did not receive the package: we suggest our recipient to contact the local shipping carrier to get additional tracking information.
- - In case the post office requests to pick up the package from a given address, make sure to collect your item on time or it will be shipped back to the sender.
Tracking Information NO. Update
- - First vessel track has not been updated for a while: generally this issue is caused when products are collected or they are already out of stock. If the status of the package has not been updated for more than 7 days, the recipient needs to contact his/her seller to confirm whether the package has been shipped or not.
- - If the status of the package was updated while still in the domestic country, then it is likely that a delay is caused by customs, weather conditions, holidays, strikes or other factors. Kindly contact your seller, sender or shipping carrier to get more information about the status of your package.
- - Destination track has not been updated for a long time: it is likely that the package delivery is delayed due to different reasons including the recipient did not receive the package, lost the item, customs clearance and other abnormal reasons. In such case, please contact the post office for relevant information. Please note that if the post office requests to pick up the package at a specific address, kindly pay attention to the delivery period to avoid having the package returned to the seller.
No Corresponding Track
- - In case the tracking information is unavailable, it is probably due to the fact that we do not support a particular logistics company. In case you have any suggestions about adding a particular logistics company, kindly contact us through the following e-mail support@1Tracking.net or leave a message on our website, and we will be happy to improve our services.
- - The logistics company of the destination country is unable to collect relevant tracking information, due to different reasons including the format of the query was changed, system was update or the query interface was busy. We will find out the error and update timely. You can click to re-check whether the error is resolved or re-check later for more information.
- - The status of the package is abnormal, and the shipping carrier's query interface cannot be reached, which means that the official website of the shipping carrier is no longer accessible.
- - Cannot access the network, and a sudden network access failure occurs. You can click to check whether the error was resolved or try again later.