- What logistics companies does'1Tracking' supports?
'1Tracking' has supported more than 100 logistics companies, and will continue to expend and add new logistics providers. You can recommend a new logistics provider and we will be happy to hear from you any time.
- What language does '1Tracking' support?
'1Tracking' currently supports English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, and German. It will soon start supporting Russian, Italian, Turkish, etc.
- What is the meaning of 'forecasting online'?
'Forecasting online'mainly refers to recording the received information generated by the sender. This last transmits the package data and information to the logistics system. However, this does not indicate that the package has reached the actual transport company for scanning. At this stage, it is recommended that you wait patiently, and when the package arrives at the operation center for scanning, and update will be available.
- Query takes1888MS
When submitting an order number, '1Tracking' platform will display the length of your query in the initial trajectory (First vessel track), Trajectory of the sending country (origin track) and Trajectory of the destination country (destination track). This means the time taken by our website query to get the tracking results of your order number. It will take some time to get real-time tracking information when you submit a query for the first time. But when you repeat the same number in a very short time, we will provide the cached data. Please note that the time of the query is not directly related to the status of your package, this is created by us in order to improve our service through personalized design.
- What main service does '1Tracking' offer?
'1Tracking' main goal is to provide you an easy and time-saving tracking service. With '1Tracking' it is no longer necessary to find the official website of each logistics company, the process has become as simple as entering the tracking number to find all the tracking information. In the near future, reminders and other amazing features will be available, so stay tuned!
- Why does the tracking website shows 'Not found' status?
'Not found' status means that the '1Tracking' website failed to find any relevant information regarding the tracking number. We recommend that you follow the following steps:
- Re-check the tracking number or contact the seller for verification.
- If the number is correct, it is possible that the existing tracking number cannot identify the logistics provider. Select manually the logistics provider for inquiry.
- Kindly contact us, in case the logistics provider you are using has not been added to '1Tracking'.
- Why should I select one of the offered logistics companies?
'1Tracking' is unable to identify the correct logistics provider due to the differences and conflicts between different logistics companies' tracking number rules. It is recommended that you manually select the correct logistics provider, so that you can quickly query the process of your package.
- Will new shipping method be added any time soon?
We will continue to add new shipping method. Feel free to contact us, in case you want to check the logistics track of a logistics company on '1Tracking'.